Cardfight Vanguard Hero Generation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Strats

+7
Kacedilla
mimmo1993
Houndoomer
ZanKisaragi
Best Girl
Kota1908
EternalOwner,Kalulu
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Card Strats - Page 3 Empty Re: Card Strats

Post by Best Girl Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:37 am

"A legion is seeking you." A deep, demonic toned voice spoke in Gladium's mind, immediately getting his attention. Vivi went off to play with Rihan and the others, so he didn't have to worry about watching her. The intimidating darkness stood up, rising to his feet and having his gaze meet with Azreal, one of those who called out to Christopher. He, too, looked like he had a problem to deal with. Normally, the man would let it be, but the gaze from this lad had yet to cease, so it was obvious he wanted something.

"What is it?" The tower of blackness - much more presence dominating than the angel of darkness answered Azreal. "Something you want?"
Best Girl
Best Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am

Azreal subconsciously tried to speak, tried to ask what was happening but it was to no avail. The voice's and beings drowned out his thoughts, he was a puppet in his own mind while some unseen forces held and perfectly controlled the strings. Azreals body could only let out a laugh, a strange deranged sounding laugh in which he had no control of its volume. He held up his deck, Blade Wing Reijy in his hand and said in a calm, yet sinister tone.

"Gladium... Fight us. Show us what power comes from selling your soul." As the sentence progressed time around the two altered and shuddered, warping into a strange distortion where time would stand still. The shop around them began to dissipate and slowly change into a madman's idea of a mansion home. The being within Azreal began to laugh once more, much quieter this time however which allowed the multiple tones of the voice to show through.

"Are you afraid to fight, Gladium?" The entity formally known as Azreal asked, head cocked to the side.
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

https://cardfightgeneration.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:13 am

So they have a grasp of the kid, I see. Now they're trying to drag me into it.

Gladium was mostly unfazed, though he did show interest and intrigue when space and time around them distorted into a psychopath's rich abode. Naturally, it was more brutish and filled with gore to befit a madman. He folded his arms, waiting for every to fully settle for their presumed battlefield. When all was said and done, he and the demon in his mental space scoffed simultaneously.

"Hmph."

"What did you do with the kid?" Gladium inquired before anything, ignoring the question. "And why do you want to fight me?" He furthered, not willing enough to immediately combat.
Best Girl
Best Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:50 pm

Azreal's shell gave a sadistic smile, and slowly began waving his deck in front of his face whist the fight tables rise from the ground.

"He is still heeerrre~" The Creature said, tapping the head of its host mockingly "And I already said, lets see the power there is to gain from selling your soul. We know what you did, Gladium. The disease, the Pact. All of it."

Azreal set his deck onto the table, eyes devoid of emotion and mercy.

"Fight us, and the kid returns."
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:35 pm

"... That's not what I meant. You know what I did, but what do you care about me selling my soul? Why the interest?" Gladium responded calmly, seeing the blatant insanity isn't giving him the in-depth answers he's seeking. He understands clearly that Azreal is at stake and he's still within his own body... however, with a furrowed brow, he remained unyielding toward empty bait. The tower of darkness held a steadfast stance, keeping his composure in the face of an entity's madness.

"They want a simple game?" The demonic entity on the tall blackness' side inquired at the sight of a deck. "Then entertain them, it is no skin off of our back. They will answer in the middle of combat. As for the boy... Hmhm... The very sight of our might will change his mind regardless of the battle's result."

So the kid is screwed the minute we play.

"It's either that or remain here for however long they keep us."

"... Alright, but I still want some clearer answers."

Shadow Paladin's Vanguard: Gladium retrieved his deck case, revealing a cute redhead of the shadowy order with a trumpet for his sleeves. Placing it down on the table, the darkness accepted the challenge of the deranged irregular.
Best Girl
Best Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmo1993 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:13 pm

"hmm maybe i can find someone new to test my deck on since i just leveled up" walks out the shop
mimmo1993
mimmo1993

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:06 am

Azreal's smile stretched ear to ear as he set his deck onto the vanguard circle, a black demonic ruler on their back as sleeves.

Azreal, the Dark Irregular has found his target.
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaka 10032 Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

"Ah I'm finally here, *huff puff* this place hasn't changed at all!" Lyn thought as she placed her two palms on the cold pane then pushed her way through the heavy door. Bells chimed as a sign telling the shop owners a customer is entering. She curved to the staffs greeting her then brought out two packages from her handbag; one being a leather purse and the other being a metal deckbox.

"One pack of G-BT05 please!" She enthusiastically called put whilst closing her eyes and arched her hand like a crane machine trying to pick up a toy. "Whoops hahha" she laughed it off as she laid her hands on a pack of G-BT04 instead. It must be fate. Scisscors in one hand, the pack in the other, she sliced of the top of the plastic seal and unveiled the cards inside. Suspense built as the shopkeeper extended his neck out to see what Lyn was getting. Common, common, common. There wasn't much to expect but now to unveil the last card. Stroking her hands on the back of the card, she realized it was a different sensation as the texture was rougher yet stickier at parts. Flipping the back of the card over, she realized it was a stride, which overall has a higher chance of being a foil compared to a normal backed card.

"Uguuuu!!!" She closed one eye as she unveiled a disappointing R stride. This was probably more of a disappointment than when her mother gave birth to her. Although it wasn't amazing, she read the card's skill and name.

"Holy Seraph, Raziel...clan: Angel Feather...oh!" It was something usable after all! She then went on to analyze the skill which happens to combo very well with her original deck so she kept the card and thanked the shopkeeper standing by the casheer before heading to a table. Her brandname bag was on the table, occupying the space whilst she put a sleeve on her Raziel and tucked it in her deckbox. She then brought out her phone, full of dangling cute keychains then rested her chin on her arms, crossed bare on the table. Rather than an eager cardfighter, she was looking like a girl waiting for her boyfriend who's a few hours late.

At this rate she's not going to get anything done so she mustered all her lacking strength and sat upright, then tilted her head around rapidly to see if anyone was willing to fight her. As a lady, she has been taught not to rashly initiate a fight therefore it has become a habit for her to act ladylike although deep down her eyes are telling people to sit their ass down opposite her as she wants a cardfight.
Misaka 10032
Misaka 10032

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:33 am

Gladium Tenebris is a man beyond peer, a Sword that thunders forth gallantly only when it interests him or his younger sibling is involved. Unfortunately, is interest was ill-placed, and this did not concern his kin. Still, the devil dragon and the tower of darkness fought against the possessed Azreal and his Dark Irregulars. The demon in the back noting that this is a sort of "reunion" between the shadowy knights and the demonic nation: Dark Zone. Something about a civil war that the fighter was uninterested in. Attacking with the Dragon of Hell: Phantom Blaster Dragon and the Sword of Determination: Blaster Dark "Diablo", Gladium assaulted Blade Wings with force, regardless of Triggers or Grim Recruiter not landing a hit.

The demon was so into taking Gladium, and the man couldn't understand why. A matter concerning the power around them, although, he knew not the connection between his "partner" and the demons. Nevertheless, the Mask of Insanity was halted by the stoic tower.

"... You seem to be under the impression I care about what 'true darkness' is, and that I don't know it."

With the Blade of Resolution came the entity of despair... Gladium summoned a massive black dragon that wielded a double-sided sword, letting loose a tidal wave of blackness in its arrival. The red-eyed terror that informed Shadow Paladin's chosen with everything he needed to know about darkness, despair, sacrifice... and hope.

Dark Dragon, Phantom Blaster "Diablo".

The outrageous prowess of the devil dragon was bordering unfair. On top of becoming a massive attacker, it demanded sacrifices from the opponent, or they wouldn't be able to stop the charge. ... And Azreal's possessor couldn't.

Lucky for him, he retrieved a sixth heal.

"A strong attempt", the demon would mock. However, Gladium didn't seem to care. He only wanted an answer and for this annoying madman to shut up. Utilizing Kahedin, Gladium simply dropped four units onto the board afterward, which was another display to his peerless ability. A forced state of lose cards or be unable to guard on top of a massive Superior Call storm... Azreal survived regardless. It was only after that the psychotic being called itself: Blade Wing Reijy. Sporting a ridiculous Critical Three, Gladium easily stopped it, as it was only on twenty thousand power. The following attack was the issue... it reformed itself- nay, "Reincarnated". Wings of Reincarnation with a humongous Soul Blast Fifteen struck with Critical Three only to be Perfect Guarded.

The truth was the demonic entity wanted his power: the power of the Devil Dragon embedded in Gladium.

"Now that is something I cannot allow." Phantom Blaster sneered within Gladium's mentality, quite possessive of not only his power, but his "contractor" as well.

"This power of mine that I sold my soul for... is to ensure she lives. As long as I have that, I won't let you have my life!"

The dark, noble dragon transformed from Heaven's Child descended: Spectral Blaster "Diablo". Double Critical and a Heal Trigger struck true, ending the battle in Gladium's favor... only for Azreal's possessor to burst into laughter.

"... Ugh... To think this is what I got dragged in for..."

He was irritated, seeing it was a maniacal spirit who only wanted to prey on him for the devil's magic. Is this what the boy was upset by? Evil living inside of him? Or was he not aware of it, and only despairing over a slump? ... The man received the answer to his question of "Why me exactly?", so he did not bother to openly pry. He only waited for what the entity would do next, or if the distorted space would drop.

------------------------

Viven looked back, noticing Gladium was... gone?

"Brother?"

Last edited by Best Girl on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Best Girl
Best Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:43 am

The room around Azreal and Gladium shivered and shook, pieces falling too and fro from the ceiling while the sounds of Azreals screaming echoed through the twisted battlefield.

"DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT! YOU ARE USELESS, A USELESS USELESS INSECT!" The Blade Wings appeared before both Azreal and Gladium. Reijy, and two new beings the likes of which never seen before. From the distance of the battlefield a single Irregular is seen, she stood at a rather short height almost like that of a child. Holding one hand to Gladium, she sent him back to earth, leaving Azreal yelling in both terror and pain. The last words that echo through as the Spectral Darkness departs is Azreal saying, in a tear stricken tone "Don't Leave me here..!" as Gladium is forced back to his world.
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:49 am

Gladium watched the gathering of Blade Wings... or at least, the gathering of Reijy and two unfamiliar demons. Before getting to say anything, another Irregular was in the distance. Was this their domain? ... Regardless, the man spoke out to Azreal, seeing him in horrific agony.

"If you don't want to suffer, find power or ask for it."

That was his suggestion, anyway. Albeit, misguided. That was leaving the boy to potentially be pushed toward the demons... however, his own pact with the Dragon of Hell that surpassed time and space... It did give him what he desired, at the cost of his soul rather than his sanity.

He was ejected away from the plane, opening his eyes and finding himself outside of the Card Shop by his car.

"... Good grief."
Best Girl
Best Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:53 am

A young man, clad still in his "Armor" ran out of the shop, searching the street before his eyes fell onto Gladium. Siege looked at him, worry and relief displayed evenly on his face.

"Sir! Your sister is looking for you inside! She seems worried." the Knight raised his hand to his chest in a polite bow. "Now if you don't mind my asking, where is Azreal? He was in the shop a moment ago but disappeared just as you did."
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacedilla Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:57 am

Following the Knight came yet another, Ruby stood proudly next to Siege not seeing the man they were looking for standing right beside them.

"Have you found him yet Siege? What do you have to report?" Ruby looked to her right at a man just out of sight only to recognize him as the very man they were looking for. Ruby dropped to one knee and raised a hand to her chest, bowing.

"Sir, Lord Ruby of the Jewel Knights has news to deliver. Since your disappearance your sister, the Dark Angel, seeks your attention."
Kacedilla
Kacedilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:59 am

"... Right." Gladium didn't really respond to Siege at first, his mind still lost in wonder of what happened and why it happened. He was able to keep his composure for so long... but now, out of sight from his enemy, he was sweating nervously and trying to absorb everything that just occurred. "... You can tell Viven I'm out here. As for your second question... Good question and not one I have an answer to."

Gladium had an actual guess: Dark Zone. However, he in no way could confirm he was spirited to Cray for that battle, and decided not to blurt out what could be nonsense to the average masses. ... Even if this boy was part of the said masses with wild imaginations like his sister.

It was easy to tell.

What normal, right-minded human being wears armor to a Card Shop? Then another loon followed him.

"Joy! Three of them!" Phantom Blaster cackled maliciously, and Gladium felt the onset of a migraine.
Best Girl
Best Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruhi Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:59 pm

Aku is walking down the street, feeling a bit better after that annoying cardfight in the park. "I need to get a bit stronger, I could probably use some new cards.." Aku looks around and sees a card shop up ahead but also a group of people standing in front of it. He lowers his hood as he walks past the group and makes his way into the shop. He walks up to the counter and looks at the various card packs to choose from. "Hmm, what would be the best one for me..." He says to himself as he looks at the packs.
Naruhi
Naruhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Snosoul Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:20 pm

Walking down the street, Velicity was humming as she licked along a Popsicle, her ears flicking back and forth with her tail happily swishing back and forth behind her. She was humming softly and happily to herself, but stopped as she noticed people outside a cardshop. She had her deck case with her of course but hadn't intended to stumble upon a shop. Still, she couldn't help herself an quickly worked on finishing her Popsicle as she walked to the entrance. A cardfight did sound fun~
Snosoul
Snosoul

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:03 pm

Siege looked confused as he looked at a strange girl with what seemed to be... Cat Ears? Siege had never seen anything like it. He greeted the girl the same way he greets everyone he meets, with a polite bow and a "Greetings, my name is Siege and I am the captain of the Seeker corps of Royal Paladin." Whilst holding his deck box in hand.
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacedilla Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:19 pm

Ruby now seeing that her luetenant had this under control walked back into the cardshop to investigate the new person whom had entered. She walked up to him while he stood at the counter, curtseied and said in a firm and independent tone "Hello, my name is Ruby, the captain of Royal Paladin's military and Lord of the Jewel Knights. What brings you to Card Strats?"
Kacedilla
Kacedilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruhi Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:18 pm

Aku turned his head to the side and looked at the girl for a second before turning back to the sales staff to buy a pack of G-BT05 and G-BT03, handing his money as he took the packs. "It's to buy these packs obviously, miss knight cosplayer. Though if you wish, you can help me by being a test dummy for my deck after i open these packs" He walks over to a table and opens the packs. He looks at all the cards he pulled from the packs and takes out three cards. "Well then, I didnt expect to see another of them in these packs but i'll take it" He begins editing his deck with the three cards he selected.
Naruhi
Naruhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:30 pm

"Gladi!"

The two knights had yet to inform the fanged angel of her brother's whereabouts, as Gladium said they could, but she saw him anyway. She was obviously worried, but that didn't do much for the tower of darkness' stoic expression. "Where did you go?" The lass inquired, concern present in voice and a bit of annoyance. He came all this way and reprimanded her, then nearly left the premises unnoticed?

"Had a bit of a brawl is all." Gladium answered.

"Eh? You fought?! Who?"

"A guy who I'm certain is going to be an issue in the future."

"Can you not be vague?!"

"I don't know much about him, so that's all I can say."

"I can never read the wrinkles on your face anymore, brother."

"What wrinkles?!"

Gladi's stoicism was broken by such an offense, and Viven giggled at his expense. He was clearly irritated, and proceeded to ruffle the hair of his kin, playfully getting back at her before the two decided to take a seat together on a bench outside.
Best Girl
Best Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Snosoul Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:48 pm

She just stared at the armor wearing male, not really convinced as her ear tilted more towards the side as if not really showing any attention. "Seeker corps? are you a cosplayer?" She asked curiously, all while still sucking on her Popsicle. She took notice of the two arguing, her ears once again flicking upward curiously to listen as her tail straightened up a bit. "Hehe, cool armor though mister~"
Snosoul
Snosoul

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:13 am

"What? A cosplayer? No! I am a real knight!" The boy was irritated with the question, but soon calmed down and became intrigued when he noticed two specific things; A tail swishing behind this mystery girl and a pair of pointed cat ears on the top of her head.

"Wait, are you part cat?!"

Siege was absolutely in awe, he knew of magics power but didn't anticipate to see a human fused with an animal.
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacedilla Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:56 am

Ruby was absolutely astonished that someone of this stature would say such things to the commander of the Jewel Knights, though holding her pride back she reached into her pocket and pulled a pink deck box out and held it up almost as if it was a sword.

"I accept your challenge. Prepare to face the might of the Jewel Knights!"
Kacedilla
Kacedilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Snosoul Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:39 pm

She blinked at this, finding it hard to believe, though when he asked this she smiled brightly. "Yep! I'm part cat~" She said brightly, her tail raising up a bit higher as she got happier, her ears perking up as well. "Either way though, Knight or Cosplayer or whatever, you cardfight right? Right!?" She asked with excited curiosity. "You are right outside a card shop after all~"
Snosoul
Snosoul

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Siege smiled at the question and held his deck case up, proudly displaying the clan symbol of Royal Paladin with his avatar Light Saver Dragon printed as the background.

"But of course! Only fair for a knight to have his army."
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: