Cardfight Vanguard Hero Generation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parks, Nature and the Great Outdoors!

5 posters

Go down

Parks, Nature and the Great Outdoors!  Empty Parks, Nature and the Great Outdoors!

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:49 am

This is for any interaction not occurring indoors. Basically, parks and such.
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

https://cardfightgeneration.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Parks, Nature and the Great Outdoors!  Empty Re: Parks, Nature and the Great Outdoors!

Post by Kota1908 Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:06 pm

Yuu had found himself wandering after he left the card shop, a blank expression on his face as he fell into deep thought. He needed to get stronger, but where to start? When he was becoming a better fighter, he would fight and fight and fight until he won. But he needed to find someone else to cardfight, for that method. Someone who could consistently hand him his deck, to be precise... When he looked up, he realized he was in one of his favorite parks, his feet having carried him there all on their own. With a sigh, he found a park bench and sat down, carefully examining the cards in his deck, wondering if it was an issue with his build.
Kota1908
Kota1908

Back to top Go down

Parks, Nature and the Great Outdoors!  Empty Re: Parks, Nature and the Great Outdoors!

Post by Houndoomer Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:38 pm

Across from Yuu was a strange boy, one with blonde hair, piercing eyes, and a purple cloak. He too, was looking through his Vanguard deck. He was closely monitored by 2 body guards. In front of him were two fellow cardfighters with their head hung low, and their decks firmly planted next to the boy. The boy with blonde hair looked through each of their decks as well, taking cards from them and placing them into his own for the sake of his own deck's improvement. He wore a smug grin, one that carried a suspicious, grim desire.
Houndoomer
Houndoomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Houndoomer Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:50 pm

A fierce fight unfolded between the two brothers, but no matter what, Vince seemed to have the upper hand over Chris at all times. It began to sink into Chris' head that he couldn't do a thing against him.

"This is the final turn, baby brother."

Chris stepped back, bracing for the worst.

"Nine-Headed Dragon King!"

Vince activated Sussanoo's skill, further expanding his hand, he then attacked with the Dragon King, targeting Fenrir. Chris thought this through, if he could guard it just enough, but he didn't want to take chances. He nullified the dragon's attack, leaving with him 2 5000 point shields in his hand and no intercept. Vince began his triple drive.

"First check...Flip Croony."

"Second check..."

A yellow flash.

"Critical trigger. All effects to Flip Croony."

"Third check."

Another yellow light.

"Critical trigger. All effects to Flip Croony."

Chris staggered back, knowing he couldn't defend this. 21000 power alone and 3 criticals, it was over.

"Divine Sword boosts, Flip Croony attacks your Vanguard."

The last 2 cards of his deck went into his damage zone, without him saying a word. Vince smiled and said only one thing before leaving.

"Perhaps you really aren't meant to control Lupus."

Vince walked off, and shortly after, Chris collapsed in the middle of the park.

Houndoomer
Houndoomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruhi Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:31 pm

A tall man wearing a hoodie walked into the park as he tossed an empty soda can into the garbage can. The hoodie's strange hood flaps rose slightly as a gentle breeze went by. "A quiet day, but that's good, it means the world is closer to being "saved". " As he walked through the park, he saw someone collapsed on the ground in the middle of the park. He walked over to the collapsed body and starts poking it. "And here I thought, there was nothing to do today." He stops poking the body and checks for a pulse to make sure the person is still alive.
Naruhi
Naruhi

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmo1993 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:30 pm

Mimmo walks into the park and enjoys the breeze as he formulates a winning image.
mimmo1993
mimmo1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruhi Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:56 pm

Aku stands up as he moves the collapsed body to a empty bench and sets it down. "Oh well, it should be fine to leave it here unattended." Aku pulls out his deck case and looks over his deck before reaching Alter Ego Messiah. A strange calm comes over Aku as he puts his deck away in his pocket. "I should get back to my mission...." He turns to leave the park and sees someone walk in.
Naruhi
Naruhi

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmo1993 Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:09 am

Snapping out of his of his little meditation moment there Mimmo notics a face hes not familliar with
mimmo1993
mimmo1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruhi Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:19 am

After sizing each other up, Aku and the newcomer started a cardfight. His opponent started off with Iron Blue Lion, Schiedt, a Gold Paladin unit it seemed. This guy will be "saved" like the others, he thought at first but as the fight went on, he realized this opponent had a bit of backbone even having his units taken away from him. No matter what was thrown at him, he overcame it in his own way, finding a solution to his problem and maintaining his ground. These kind of people are annoying to "save" but it never really mattered in the end.

Aku was geniunely surprised that this one lasted this long especially after receiving an attack from his Amnesty Messiah. "You are not like the others." Aku took his sixth damage on the turn after that. He had a passive look on his face as he looked at this guy he just fought. He was slightly stronger than most of people he saves and had a annoying charisma about him that kept him going in the face of adversity. "Hey you, what's your name?"
Naruhi
Naruhi

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmo1993 Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:24 am

"Oh! Its Mimmo, Arc D Mimmo and that was a great fight, cant say im too fond of tat "Lock" ability of yours but it really kept me on my toes" Mimmo says as the breeze picks up as if to respond to their encounter.
mimmo1993
mimmo1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruhi Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:33 am

"Hmph" He picked up his deck, putting it in its case and putting the case in his pocket. "Mimmo, huh I'll remember that..." A mysterious glow in his blue eyes shined as he looked at mimmo, kinda like he was staring into his soul. "You will be "saved" like the rest of the world in due time, remember my name...the name of Aku." He turned his back to mimmo and walked off, the wind turned into short gust as he walked out of the park. There will be others like that Mimmo, I must prepare accordingly so that i can properly fulfill my duty. He thought to himself as he walked back into town.
Naruhi
Naruhi

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmo1993 Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:51 am

Mimmo stands in the park and enjoys the wind...
as enjoyable as this is i doubt ill get another fight here so ill head back to Strats
mimmo1993
mimmo1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Houndoomer Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:54 am

A voice echoed in Chris' head as he lay unconscious. Another voice echoed along with it, then another, and yet another.

All the voices overlayed, creating a leigon of words so chaotic it got to the point where none of them could be understood. The sounds bounced off the corners of his dream, and then all in a blank, it went silent, and spoke one familiar sentence.

"We'll get stronger together."

Chris' eyes flared open, in a panic.

He brought himself to a calm, and sat up, brushing the grass off his jacket. He placed one hand on his head, trying to ease the slight headache he had contracted.

"...Perhaps I should forget about all of this.."

He got up, and began to make his way to the card shop.
Houndoomer
Houndoomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum