Cardfight Vanguard Hero Generation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Strats

+7
Kacedilla
mimmo1993
Houndoomer
ZanKisaragi
Best Girl
Kota1908
EternalOwner,Kalulu
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Card Strats Empty Card Strats

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:40 am

This is the cardshop, a place to fight your fellow cardfighters! Most of our roleplay fights will be set up here, unless stated otherwise.
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

https://cardfightgeneration.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Card Strats Empty Re: Card Strats

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:07 pm

A clock on the wall ticked on and on, filling the air with a taunting *tick* *tock*. Azreal is sitting at the counter, apron on and head down sleeping his boredom away. Through the gentle ticking a noise began to arise from outside, starting as a gentle unrecognizable murmur and becoming a loud invasive yelling that stirred him  from his much anticipated nap. Azreal sighed and sat up, These two again... he thought to himself as two familiar figures entered and took their normal table before loudly announcing their fight to the entire shop. Why did they have to skip school too His two classmates "Ruby" and "Siege" both sat at a table that only stood a couple feet from the cashier's counter. well, at least its something interesting Azreal went about his normal routine when the two "Knights" enter the shop and rested his face on his hand to watch the two fight.
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota1908 Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:39 pm

Daimon Yuu had been wandering the streets as usual when he found himself standing outside of a card shop. Having never been to this shop, he decided to enter, his hands shoved into the pockets of his hoodie. His blue eyes searched the shop as he entered, his dark brown hair unkempt and falling around his face. His attention was immediately drawn to the sounds of a cardfight, before he shrugged. He turned to the counter, spotting the employee behind the counter and moving up to it, feeling around in his back pocket for his wallet. "Hey, uhh... You guys got any single cards around? Specifically for Murakumo...? Trying to find something to upgrade my deck with... Failing that, is there anyone to cardfight around here? I have nothing else to do.." He seemed a touch uneasy in the card shop, which was an accurate description. He wasn't much for new places, but everywhere was new until you'd been there a few times, so he just dealt with it the best he could.
Kota1908
Kota1908

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:32 am

Hearing a new voice split Azreals attention away from the cardfight. "Hm? Oh, yeah we carry singles. For Murakumo? Hmmm..." Azreal turned away from the person at the counter and searched all of the boxes at his disposal before finding a box labeled 'Murakumo' and setting it on the counter. "... Here we are, our Murakumo clan box, any singles you need can be found in here. As for cardfighters, there are those two battling on the table, myself and students of Hopes Peak High stop in almost everyday after school." Azreal then pulled his deck from his back pocket and set it beside him. As he set the deck down and his coworker walks back in from the back room a shocking realization washes over Azreal.
"Shit, shit, shit! I forgot today was the first day of school!" as the words left his mouth Azreal threw his apron towards his coworker and dashed out the door towards the school.
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota1908 Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:28 pm

Yuu blinked at the strange employee as he ran out of the building, shrugging as he looked through the cards before him. When he found anything he wanted, he pulled it aside, and paid for the cards once he was done. Then, his attention turned back to the two that had been cardfighting, walking over and watching the fight with an almost complete disinterest. Casually, he spoke to the two, his voice flat and dull. "I call winner." With that, he found a place to sit down until he could fight.
Kota1908
Kota1908

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Viven simply took the school schedule Azreal gave her and stuffed it into a pocket, quickly following him to the cardshop, pulling Rihan along for good measure. Tour guide or not, she declared the spy of the Demi-Holy Society her servant for the day, and he will fulfill his chosen duties to her. Thus, skipping school for card games was actively sought out, and the girl burst through the doors of Card Strats.

"Greetings, inferior beings of the Realm of Light with no talent!" The celestial darkness opened with a jarring taunt. Such a stupefying act of immediately making yourself public enemy number one... "I am the Harbinger of the Lightless Realm... and your demise." She sneered, lips curling into a cocky grin as she held the sleeved deck of cards in her right hand. A challenge to the entire world, she will reign supreme.

Maybe someone should stop this.
Best Girl
Best Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:38 pm

"I thought I asked for you not to do that." Rihan appeared behind Viven with a very suspicious look on his face. He was supposed to be at school however he got dragged into skipping class with two new students, one being out of her mind. It was official, he was convinced that he was part of a bad crowd, however...

"So this is the card shop huh?" he said while looking all over from behind Azrael. Rihan took a quick peek into his back before slipping his hand in it and moving his hand around in search of something. Pencils, books, papers, and other utensils, but they were not what he was looking for. "I might've left it at ho-" the tip of his fingers felt it and his eyes lit up. "There it is." He pulled out a small rectangular plastic casing and held it to his side while he zipped his bag.
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:30 am

Azreal pointed towards the two "armored knights at the table in front of the cashiers desk "This is Card Strats, and those are our regulars. They have the same uhhh, 'Disposition'." Both Ruby and Siege looked toward the new voice's in awe, a new person believing the same thing they did. Siege was first to run up and say hello, a courteous bow and his vow of "service" to the "harbinger of the lightless realm" while Azreal is holding back his disappointment wishing he had more "normal" people visiting the shop in the day by day.
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:02 am

"Kukuku... I cannot be contained by the words of the Demi-Holy Society!" Viven responded to Rihan's statement, unbound by the laws of the morally sane. Her true self shone through, ignoring the groaning complaints or the angry fighters upset by her declaration. Still smirking, the unholy angel shook her head, disapproving of the weak and mediocre masses. However, two knights approaching were different. Even so, smugness was retained.

"Good day, armored tools of the holy lands." The Fanged Dark Angel greeted the soldiers with an insult. "Your service is appreciated and welcomed. I, who resides in the plane of darkness, accept you if you have your own will, instead of serving mongrels who are not me."

She's really bad at being social.

"I am the Fanged Dark Angel, Vivi!" She introduced herself to Siege without a speech.
Best Girl
Best Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota1908 Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:53 am

Yuu stared blankly at the trio of students who had come in. Somehow, it felt as though the employee who'd helped him earlier had just left, and already he was back. Well, Yuu guessed school wasn't very long anymore... He stood, moving to watch the crowd of people from a distance. This "Vivi" character seemed to be the craziest person he'd ever come into contact with, but in a strange way, it excited him. He pulled his deck from his pocket, holding it out towards the girl. "You come in here, talking a big game, Vivi, but can you back it up? You, and your 'lightless realm', will be my demise? Then put your cards on the table and your money where your mouth is!!! I challenge you to a cardfight! We'll see who has no talent! Unless you're not ready to walk in the shadows with me..." His grin was sly, almost sinister, as he taunted her. This would be an interesting fight, he thought. Between "darkness" and shadows, who would win? He wasn't sure, but he was itching to find out.
Kota1908
Kota1908

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:54 am

Viven turned to the only person who wasn't going to maim her or ridicule her insanity. This boy demanded she back up her bark with bite. "Hoho! A challenger approaches! Excellent, I shall drown drown you in the murky ocean of the nether, until you mouth: 'Oh, sweet, almighty Vivi, save me!'!"

The celestial darkness approached Yuu, slamming her deck down on the table, smiling mockingly, as per usual.
Best Girl
Best Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota1908 Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:55 pm

Yuu placed his deck on the other side of the table, slipping a card face-down, and prepared his opening hand.  Smirking, he shook his head and took hold of his face-down vanguard.  "You don't know me very well if you think I'm going to give in!  Now, stand up your vanguard!"  With that, he fipped over his face-down Stealth Demon of Crow Feathers, Fugen, to start the fight, a sinister smirk still plastered on his face.
Kota1908
Kota1908

Back to top Go down

Post by Houndoomer Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:29 am

A teenage boy of slight resemblance to Chris walked in the shop, full of pride. He looked among the crowd, highly uninterested. Behind him, his two body guards, he signaled them to stand at the door, and so they did.

"So this is where my little brother has been escaping his studies."

He looked around, examining the people he saw as unworthy underlings. He turned his gaze to the desk.

"Tch...not even operable enough to have an employee at the front desk, how pitiful."

He looked at the current fight, smirking smugly.

"...Card games? You really need to grow up, brother..."

He sat down at a chair, waiting for an employee to stop in.

(I'm back hihi)
Houndoomer
Houndoomer

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmo1993 Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:31 am

Mimmo walks into the shop after a long day of school at Hope's Peak's reserve course and lays his deck on the table in front of him looking over his units as he contemplates his utter lack of any form of talent, but fortunately isnt taking it too badly due to his excitement ove rhis Unite Keyword
mimmo1993
mimmo1993

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:52 am

Azreal looked at the young man standing at the desk in front of him. "Hm? Explain vanguard? Well, its a game where you control forces from the planet Cray and do battle with others. Would you like to have a fight?"
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Houndoomer Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:59 am

Vince pondered through the front shelves, after a brief moment, his finger stopped at a yellow box. Through the box, a copy of Susanoo could be seen. He picked it up, and looked at it.

"Well...my brother has been quite obsessed with this 'Vanguard'."

He smiled.

"...Let's see if it's worth it." He muttered under his breath.

He looked up at Azrael, and set the proper payment down on the front desk, perhaps a little over.

"Yes, that would be nice."
Houndoomer
Houndoomer

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:03 am

"Your attitude really does match that of Oracle Think Tank." Azreal reached under the counter and retrieved a deck marked 'Shrine Deities Call' and placed it on the table. "Yo Mimmo! Give this newbie a fight, alright!"
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmo1993 Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:05 am

"Oh wait huh, Me?!?!"
Mimmo walks to the fight table
"Sure um ill fight"
mimmo1993
mimmo1993

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmo1993 Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:47 am

As Vince walks out of the shop Mimmo looks at his deck and says" we did it we showed that we can be something even if alone we have no talent so long as we work as one and grasp at "Hope", we have a chance to overcome talent"
mimmo1993
mimmo1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Houndoomer Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:51 am

The school day had long ended, and Chris had made his way to the Card Shop, much later than usual. He walked in with the usual joyful expression he usually wore.

"Afternoon, everyone!"

He would gesture a wave to Azrael and go to the front desk to speak with him.

"Sorry I'm late Azrael. Anything happen without me?"
Houndoomer
Houndoomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Houndoomer Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:24 am

(send help we need cpr on this forum)
Houndoomer
Houndoomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:55 am

(HELLO YES IM A DOCTOR I KNOW CPR MAYBE STAND BACK)

The denizen of shadow versus he who "walks in line" with the darkness, an interesting bout of Granblue against Murakumo. There was some whispering about confusion... Other fighters thought this insane witch would play Dark Irregulars or Shadow Paladin considering her fetish with darkness and the "lightless realm". That aside, Viven's starter: Peter the Ghostie, was rather adorable. This only helped people take her less and less seriously very quickly. Although, they were mistaken to do so as the fight pressed on. Yuu was skilled, so it was assumed this was in the bag. Vivi surprised spectators by striking quickly and ferociously, matching blows and guards from both players' grade two turns.

Then, her "likeness" appeared.

With a synchronized fang and Tommy the Ghostie Brothers wiggling and floating about on Cray... A vampire took the stage, adorned with a frilly blue top, lightly black shaded pants with open holes at her thighs, brown boots planting themselves firmly on the ground as a small, yellow anchor accessory jingled from being attached to a large, blue hat with two white skulls painted on worn atop black hair... "Vampire Princess of Night Fog, Nightrose" appeared as the captain of the undead army dueling with the abyss ninjas.

A challenge to the Covert Demonic Dragon, Aragoto Spark!

Viven, matching the pace of Yuu having released the Generation Zone first with Shirayuki's potential future, opened the gate of transcendence herself. The fashionable heart accessory at her breast glowed softly, even pulsating and beating as if it was the real organ itself in response. Ghostie Great King, Obadaia appeared as a massive, spectral being of... very cute demeanor. The summoning chant sounded frightening, but then...

Regardless, Viven displayed skill portraying the ability to consecutively attack over and over again... This was not Aqua Force, yet it rung similar bells. The power of "Hollow" caused soldiers to depart at the end of the arrogant darkness' turn, however, she only seemed to keep herself going because of it. She went a turn without Striding, but had enough resource generators to stay on her toes. Yuu also challenged her for a turn without Stride, and it was an amazingly enjoyable bout as far as she was concerned. She even went out of her way to remember his name.

"Kuku..."

Surviving, King Obadaia in its charming splendor reawakened, appearing as only her second, but final G Unit. Even throwing down a Perfect Guard as a rearguard and simply thinning her deck, she struck with the last amount of force needed. Bale the Ghostie's Counter Charge allowed Negrolazy to call upon Negrorook, giving the chuuni an additional two attacks where her foe had no hand left.

The rest was history, but he didn't seem very friendly about the result. No matter.

"You all surely understand my power now, and that was only a mere taste of what's to come!" The Fanged Dark Angel sneered triumphantly to those who mocked her prowess, who were genuinely surprised to see she wasn't just all bark. She, user of "Nightrose", attracted some interest, even with her crazy personality...

And then calamity struck as they lost track of time.

The shop door opened, and a tall fellow of intimidating stature and presence entered the battlefield of fighters. His coat fluttering in the outside wind before stepping inside, giving the air of danger very clearly from his formally dressed attire and menacing glare. Yellow eyes that would freeze Hell over with fear...

"Viven." He spoke.

The girl choked, stopping mid-sentence, recognizing his voice immediately. For a moment, there was sheer silence, and she didn't speak. After awhile, she trembled, turning to him.

"W-w-who is this 'Viven' you s-speak of? M-my name is-"

"Class Skipping Vivi?!" Gladium, her elder brother, shouted, which caused her to shriek and whimper.

"I-I'm sorry! It wasn't supposed to be long! I just lost track of time when I decided to come here!"

"So you decided to just skip school?! You didn't even get pressured into it... You just chose to do it on your own?!"

"W-Well... When you... put it t-that way..."

Gladium was furious, and took a deep, long breath while closing his eyes to settle his nerves as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Others were confused, and one boy, who was smitten with the angel, stepped up. Before said boy could even speak in her defense, Gladium's eyes opened, instantly terrifying the poor lad, causing him to flee the vicinity. The Tenebris siblings stood quietly for a minute, Vivi awaiting her punishment... Gladium looked up and around, noticing that she was in the middle of a new game it looked like.

"... Having fun?"

"... Y-Yes..."

"Alright then, keep having fun for today. Tomorrow, you dodge class again, and you are definitely going to pay for it. Understand?"

"Yes big brother..."

Vivi was defeated by a very angry brother, though, relieved that he wasn't dragging her back home by the ear. In fact, she was getting away with it! She knew not to test his patience or generosity though, so she immediately went back to her game.

"I apologize for... her." Gladium said to whoever looked to be an employee nearby.
Best Girl
Best Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am

Azreal waves to Chris and looks at the man whom just walked in. "Oh its fine, I deal with a lot of those types around here honestly." Azreal shot an accusing glare towards Siege and Ruby, he then looked back to the man talking to this tiny terror. "Truth be told its actually kinda fun watching them get so into the game. Annoying sure but fun nonetheless. You are... Her brother right? Names Azreal, welcome to Card Strats."
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacedilla Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:36 am

Ruby stuck her tongue out at Azreal and Placed her deck on the table in front of Siege "Now Siege, although you are still in training you do need to work on your fighting tactic before you can even match me! So as such, fight me now and show me your improvement!" As the words left her mouth a girl standing at 5 feet seven inches walked into the cardshop, short black hair tied into a ponytail and eyes scanning the room. She spotted Azreal and walked to the counter to speak with him. "I see you are still here. Nothing better to do?" She smiled mockingly and curtsied at the newcomers before turning back to Azreal, talking with him about the new cards coming in and asking about Nightmare Dolls.
Kacedilla
Kacedilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota1908 Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:00 am

Yuu had lost. He had given the fight his all, and he had lost. He was impressed, actually. His first loss, though he had a feeling that it wouldn't be his last. Still, "no talent"? That girl had some nerve. One day, he would shove those words down her throat... But for now, he would take his loss with dignity. He needed to train. If he was going to win against her next time, he needed to find others who could beat him. With that in mind, he turned towards the door, ignoring the girl's brother. "Guess I'll see you around, Fanged Darkness whatever it was. I'm off to train.*
Kota1908
Kota1908

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum