Cardfight Vanguard Hero Generation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Strats

+7
Kacedilla
mimmo1993
Houndoomer
ZanKisaragi
Best Girl
Kota1908
EternalOwner,Kalulu
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Card Strats - Page 4 Empty Re: Card Strats

Post by Snosoul Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:49 pm

She grinned wildly as you show off your deck case, her reaching down to her thigh and then pulling out her own deck case, showing off her deck with the Nubatama clan symbol on the outside with a background that showed the Legion of Hokagecongo and Murasamecongo. "I'm a cardfighter too!" She said happily. "Let's cardfight, I always cardfight the first person I see when I get to a new cardshop~"
Snosoul
Snosoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaka 10032 Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:09 pm

Lynette spun her head around a few times and saw what appears to be a cosplaying girl and cosplaying knight? She wasn't really sure what was happening but nonetheless they're about to cardfight so Lyn rushed to the table and stood along the edge.

"Is that..Nubatama? Hahaha I've recently come back so I don't really know much" she joked it out with a nervous laugh. Did they want her there, did they not, did she need to cosplay too, rip she thought.
Misaka 10032
Misaka 10032

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmo1993 Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:53 am

Mimmo re-enters the shop and sees it is alot busier....and has knight cosplayers.....Mimmo is confused but will accept anyones cardfight though so he just walks around with his deckholder in hand
mimmo1993
mimmo1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruhi Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:55 am

Aku finishes editing his deck with the new cards and sees the knight girl, standing there with her deck case kinda like a sword and lets out a small chuckle. "Ok, miss cosplayer, we'll have our fight at this table over here." Aku moves to an empty standing fight table and sets his deck down on the table. "Ready when you are"
Naruhi
Naruhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Waiterfang Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:03 am

(Insert name here) enters the shop while reading a book in hand. His face expressionless and oblivious to his current surroundings.

Waiterfang

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmo1993 Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:07 am

As Mimmo see the mysterious bookreading " " Mimmo remembers his humiliating defeat at his hands but beleives its also now or never if he wants to test his growth

Mimmo heads over ho his table and places his deck on it saying " Please Fight me!....again"
mimmo1993
mimmo1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Waiterfang Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:10 am

(Insert name here) looks up from book. "Why am I here?"

(Insert name here) looks at Mimmo for a moment in an attempt to remember him.

(In thought) "Who was he?"

(I.N.H) decides to accept.

Waiterfang

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmo1993 Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:40 am

"a perfect guard!...but we still have the drive Ezel, nothing...second...|Stand Trigger!! all effects to Bleobelis! go Bleobelis Penetrate Bull Lancer(31 000)" as the lance strikes its target the Panda Professor dissipates and 6 damage has been dealt.

..."I won the rematch!" as Mimmo celebrates his opponent just resumes reading and ignoring his surroundings
mimmo1993
mimmo1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Waiterfang Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:41 am

(I.N.H) shrugs and returns to reading and sits down in a chair.

Waiterfang

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:10 am

Siege smiled, eager to test his skills against someone new as well as a new clan he hadn't seen.

"I accept your challenge, and so do my men."

As the words left his mouth Siege set his starting Vanguard on the table, and his deck on the deck space of the fight table.

"I am ready when you are."
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

https://cardfightgeneration.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snosoul Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:20 am

She practically ignored the newcomer, grinning widely as she placed down her starting Vanguard, and then her deck upon the table. "Come then Knight!" She said happily.
Snosoul
Snosoul

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalOwner,Kalulu Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:38 am

As the sixth damage was placed, Siege slouched slightly. He was disappointed in himself for the loss, but he smiled cause he had a good time in it either.

"I thank you for the fight, it truly was fun."
EternalOwner,Kalulu
EternalOwner,Kalulu
Admin

https://cardfightgeneration.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaka 10032 Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:35 am

"Oh wow, Vanguard has really progressed" she thought as she spectated the match with new cards flashing from both sides. She then clutched her FiCA tightly and stared intently at it.

"Level 4...how am I supposed to get better?" she asked herself as she noticed someone reading in a cardshop.

"What book are you reading?" She approached the friendlier looking dude and questioned him as the title on the cover was quite small. She then dragged the chair opposite him and sat down cross legged.

"I also like reading, it helps me relax." she murmured as she brought her copy of 'The Great Gatsby'. she then rested her FiCA and deck on the table gently.
Misaka 10032
Misaka 10032

Back to top Go down

Post by Snosoul Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:01 pm

She grinned wildly, spinning around a bit happily before moving around the table and hugging the knight with a smile. "It was a fun battle!" She said happily, before pulling away as she realized she had gotten a bit to excited again. "A-aaaahaha... sorry about that, I get so excited when I play Vanguard!" She said nervously.
Snosoul
Snosoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Houndoomer Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:01 am

The once resolved Chris walked through the doors, followed by the door's bell. His hair was slightly ruffled, and his face would show drowsiness and something one could easily identify as grief. He looked around, seeing everyone being just as lively as ever. He tried to force a smile; no dice. Knowing people would see him like this, he hung his head down, he was clearly broken by the affair, and it wasn't hard to tell, whether what gave it away being his tense but trembling grip on his deck case, or his strained teeth gritting against each other in pure rage, sorrow, and grief.
Houndoomer
Houndoomer

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmo1993 Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:12 am

Mimmo still elated at his comeback victory slowly calms himself and upon doing so notices chris looking down with his head hung low.

Unsure how to approach him Mimmo looks at his deck case and wonders to himself"What would My Paladins do?"
Shortly after Mimmo imagines a large battlefield filled with the knights of the Gold Paladin fighting against an unknown enemy and at the center is Ezel the Knight of the Lion, no the Salvation Lion just as his troops had lost their morale his roar takes them aback and with this single line "Don't retreat! Don't fear! Defeat the enemies standing before us! Grasp the future with our own hands!" his troops rally stronger than despair gone from their heart now filled with hope...

As Mimmo snaps out of his daydream he says too himself "Yeah i cant just leave a friend down in the dumps like this afterall "He" never would"

Mimmo walks over to Chris and slams his deck on the table saying
" Chris fight me , I dont know what happened after you left the shop and I wont force you to tell me but at least the least i can do is give you something else to do and help you and me get stronger together "
mimmo1993
mimmo1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Houndoomer Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:54 pm

3 defeats in a row, what we he to do?

Even after making edits to the deck, he stood no chance. Nearly as lost and clueless as he was when he walked in, but all over all, he decided to remain optimistic. He began studying the rules for the team league, knowing they needed 3 members, they were one short. Who would it be?
Houndoomer
Houndoomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruhi Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:03 pm

After losing a second time that day, Aku sat at a table in the card shop and edited his deck with something very similar to killing intent. He wasn't gonna get anywhere like this, losing to that crazy lion kid Mimmo was one thing but losing to that knight cosplayer was not okay. He knew he was better than this but maybe he was lacking something, something that resulted him losing every fight lately. He needed to figure what it was quickly, otherwise he'd never be able to accomplish his goal.
Naruhi
Naruhi

Back to top Go down

Post by mimmo1993 Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:57 pm

It looks like im doing well today this is great but id like to level up my FiCa but its getting late ill just grab my schoolbag an-....i really am talentless i left it in the classroom well ... better get going
mimmo1993
mimmo1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum